Run Containers on Bare Metal or VM’s with Mojo Platform…

Run Containers on Bare Metal or VM’s with Mojo Platform…

Run Containers on Bare Metal or VM’s with Mojo Platform…

Deployment Choice. According to a recent IDC survey*, the enterprise market is roughly split 50/50 between running containers on-premises (51.55%) versus running them in the public cloud (48.45%). The same report found a similar 50/50 split when it came to running containers on bare metal servers versus containers on virtual machines (VMs). The survey respondents reported that they ran 51.79% of their containers are on VMs, with the remaining 48.21% of their containers on bare metal.

Schedule a Demo: www.metify.io/request/

Questions?